Optimal Superfood* Nutrition from the Purest Source
AquaSource Algae is an extremely rich and pure source of key nutrients, comprising over 60% protein. It is high in Betacarotene, a valuable antioxidant, as well as Vitamin B12. It is an excellent source of iron and other essential minerals.
AquaSource Algae is from nature – NOT from a synthetic source. It is fully digestible and highly assimilable. A great nutrition source for vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians.
Algae are at the base of the food chain. So, the body easily
Many consider blue-green algae from the Upper Klamath Lake to be nature’s most balanced food. AquaSource’s BioActive Dehydration® process is a proprietary drying process that dehydrates this algae source to a powder with virtually no degradation of nutritional elements,
Key Advantages & Benefits
- One of the most complete and efficient nutrition sources found in nature.
- Provides a wide range of nutritional components including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, amino acids, fatty acids, and neuropeptides.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Benefits your nervous system.
- Benefits the functioning of your Immune system.
- Benefits the function of mental performance.
- Gives you
additionalrelease of energy in your body.
- Helps with
normalcognitive function which is important for memory and perception.
- In convenient True-filled capsule (no binders or fillers).
AquaSource Algae from Upper Klamath Lake. One of the most complete and efficient nutrition sources found in nature!
AquaSource Algae Food Supplement - 60 Capsules
- Three capsules provide:
- Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (Klamath Lake Algae) 900mg
- Naturally providing:
- Vitamin E 1.7mg (14%*)
- Vitamin C 81mg (101%*)
- Vitamin B12 7.5mcg (300%*)
- Vitamin B5 8.8mg (147%*)
- Iron 30mg (214%*)
- Betacarotene 0.7mg
- Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose
- *% EC NRV: % European Community Nutrient Reference Value
- SUPERIOR quality fresh Klamath Lake Algae dried at low temperature using our proprietary BioActive Dehydration® process.
Approved EFSA Health Claims
- Vitamin B12, B5 & Vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 & Vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the Nervous & Immune systems.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin C for normal collagen formation for the skin and for the release of energy in the body.
- Vitamin E for the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contains no Allergens as per EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation No. 1169/2011